It is important that you read the following terms and conditions prior to purchasing any of the downloadable resources. Please check these terms and conditions prior to each purchase as they may be modified at any time. By purchasing resources from this site, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Ownership of the Site
Descriptions of Products
Dr Lillian Fawcett takes pride in both her customer service and in the materials provided. All care has been taken to ensure that the product descriptions are accurate and are based on well researched theories. However, it cannot be guaranteed that they are error free. If you find a product has had a misleading description or contains errors, then please get in contact with us.
It cannot be guaranteed that the purchaser has the necessary computer system and printer requirements. If difficulties are experienced please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the problem and we will endeavour to help.
Unless a licensed version has been purchased, the downloadable materials may only be used for personal use and may NOT be distributed, copied, modified or transmitted in any way. Please see returns and refund policy. YOU HAVE SEVEN DAYS TO DOWNLOAD THE MATERIAL BEFORE IT EXPIRES.
The pages in the photocopiable books and the licensed PDFs may be reproduced by the purchasing school or teacher for use by students attending the school or working with the teacher.
The goods and services available at the Site are only for sale to persons who can make legally binding contracts (and not persons barred from receiving services under the laws of New Zealand or other applicable jurisdiction).
We give no undertakings as to the availability of goods and services advertised on the Site.
We will at our discretion accept or reject your offer to purchase.
Title in the goods does not pass to you until payment has been received.
Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you on despatch.
Local pickup is available at nominated locations – subject to stock availability at the selected location.
- There is no additional fee charged for Local pickup orders.
- Customers will receive an email to confirm that their order is ready to be collected and contact information.
- The customer will be required to contact the nominated supplier to organise a suitable day and time for collection.
- The customer will need to provide proof of purchase via the notification emailed on completion of the transaction.
- A receipt will be printed by the nominated supplier and will be available upon collection of the order by the customer.
- Orders for collection at a Cracking the ABC Code supplier must be collected within 15 days of receipt of an email confirming that your order is available for collection. If the customer’s order is not collected within this time frame, then the relevant Cracking the ABC Code supplier has a right to cancel the order, refund the money and allocate those goods to another customer,
- If the item is not available at the nominated supplier, then the customer will receive an email to confirm cancellation and may re-order the item online through the Cracking the ABC Code website.
- Items can only be sent to a New Zealand address and will be sent via New Zealand post. Delivery of these posted items are outside our control.
- Items will be processed and sent within 24 hours of the order being received and the purchaser notified that the item has been posted.
- Unless a licensed version has been purchased, downloadable material is available immediately on payment using the supplied password. The purchaser has 7 days to download the material before it expires.
- It is important that the purchaser checks the ‘junk email’ box if an email regarding the purchase has not been received and to notify email@example.com if this email was not received.
Prices are in New Zealand dollars unless otherwise indicated.
Prices and stock availability may vary between different Cracking the ABC Code websites, onsite locations and other websites selling these products.
For digital products such as eBooks, prices may be set by the publisher not Cracking the ABC Code. Publishers reserve the right to alter pricing at any time.
Where a title is shipped to a New Zealand purchaser, its price (including any applicable delivery and order charge) is inclusive of New Zealand goods and services tax.
Cancellation due to error
You acknowledge that, despite our reasonable precautions, products may be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or like oversight. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your PayPal payment has been processed. If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your PayPal transaction has been processed, we will issue a refund via PayPal.
Certain portions of the Site (including purchases or access to digital products) are only available to individuals who register with us (each, a “Registered User “).
Registered Users will receive an account name and password upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account details and all activity that occurs under your account.
If you are a Registered User:
- you represent that you are a person who can make legally binding contracts (and are not a person barred from receiving services under the federal laws of Australia or other applicable jurisdiction); and
- you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by any registration forms on the Site (the “Registration Data“);
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete;
- immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and
- ensure that you logout from your account at the end of each session.
To register and manage your account, please click on the following link:
Restrictions on use
Without our prior written consent, you may only access the Site for your personal, non-commercial use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on the Site for those purposes only, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our prior written consent on-sell information obtained from the Site. You must not engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site.
You must not obscure or misrepresent your geographical location, forge headers, use proxies, use IP spoofing or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send on or through the Site. You must not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
You must not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation by:
- accessing data not intended for you, including logging into a server or account which you are not authorised to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network to breach security or authentication measures without authorisation;
- using any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site;
- conducting a reverse look-up, tracing or seeking to trace any information on any other user or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of Cracking the ABC Code, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site;
- taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to our systems or networks;
- disrupt network nodes or network services or otherwise restrict, inhibit, disrupt or impede our ability to monitor or make available the Site;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- attempting to interfere with, disrupt or disable service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of “denial of service” attacks, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or
- taking any action in order to obtain services to which you are not entitled.
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of the Site;
without our prior written consent.
You must not use any of our trade marks or company names or business names:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks or business name or company name;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including the Site).
You must not authorise or assist any person to do any of the above.
You must take precautions to ensure that the process which you adopt for accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. To avoid doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which arises in connection with the Site or any linked website.
We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information appearing on the Site, nor do we undertake to keep the Site updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of such information.
You acknowledge that, despite reasonable precautions on our part, there is a risk of unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of information contained on your computer system or the Site. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any nature for any such losses which you may sustain as a result of such activity.
Security of information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which is transmitted to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may suffer in connection with your use of the Site or any linked website, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through the Site.
Nothing in this disclaimer is intended to limit or exclude any liability that cannot be lawfully excluded.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Our liability to you in respect of goods purchased by you from the Site is limited, at our option, to one or more of the following:
- in the case of services:
- the resupply of the services; or
- the payment of the cost of resupply; and
- in the case of goods:
- the replacement of the goods;
- the supply of equivalent goods;
- a refund of the cost of the goods as set out in our Returns & Refunds policy; or
The benefits of the warranty above are in addition to other rights and remedies which you may have at law in respect of the goods or services to which the warranty relates. The warranty above is given by Cracking the ABC Code Pty Ltd (5C/73 Mill Point Road, South Perth WA 6151). Cracking the ABC Code may be contacted by telephone on 0212 055 724 (or +61 402156567) or or by email addressed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (or email@example.com)
To claim against the warranty above you must contact us by sending an email addressed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (or email@example.com). The email must contain the following information:
- details of the goods purchased
- the date that the goods were purchased
- the receipt or transaction number for the purchase
- your complaint
- what you believe will resolve your complaint
You must make the claim under the warranty as soon as reasonably practicable after ordering the goods but in any event within 14 days of purchase the goods. Cracking the ABC Code will investigate your claim within a reasonable time of receiving an email complying with the requirements above. You may be required to provide to Cracking the ABC Code additional information and to send the goods back to Cracking the ABC Code to a reply paid address provided by Cracking the ABC Code.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we or our partners or affiliates, or contributors to this Site, be liable for any loss or injury, or any damages, whether direct, special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential, or otherwise, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, resulting from your access or use of this Site. You hereby waive any and all such claims against us, our partners, affiliates, and contributors. You agree that the limitations set forth above are fundamental elements of this agreement, and that the site and its materials would not be provided to you absent such limitations. Some state statutes may restrict this limitation of liability.
The Site may contain links to other websites (linked websites). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on, those linked websites, unless and to the extent otherwise indicated. You acknowledge and agree that your linking to other sites, your use of such sites, and your use of any information, material, products and services offered by such sites, are solely at your own risk.
Third party content
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of Cracking the ABC Code. In many instances, the content available through the Site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective content provider. We neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site by anyone other than authorised Cracking the ABC Code spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
We value our customers and we respect your privacy. Any personal information that you provide us, such as when placing an order, will not be shared in any way